[pskmail] Re: New to PSKmail

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:41:23 -0500

Hi Rein and Goody,

I also remember this happening in the past and I manually corrected it. At Goody's request I will delete his entry in the database. Then he can upload again. It sounds like he has different data to upload. If the same results occur, I can correct it manually, or he can enter data into the centralized database.

73,
Fred
wb5con

Rein Couperus wrote:
Hi Fred,

I vaguegly remember we have had this in the past. I will have to look into this.
Can you repair it manually or is that also broken?