[pskmail] Re: New test server available for testing (Fred)

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 09:22:39 -0800 (PST)

I think Pactor is more then one carrier where PSK500 is one carrier. Wright. ?

Russell
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)