[pskmail] Re: New test server available for testing (Fred)

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 10:28:25 -0600

Russell,

From Section 97.305:

(3) Only a RTTY or data emission using a specified digital code listed in §97.309(a) <http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/regulations/news/part97/d-305.html#309> of this Part may be transmitted. The symbol rate must not exceed 300 bauds, or for frequency-shift keying, the frequency shift between mark and space must not exceed 1 kHz.

If the trap is put in the way Rein described, it would key on the server's call sign rather than the client call sign.

I'm gonna work on this Saturday and Sunday. I'll post what I do to this mailing list.

73,
Fred
WB5CON

Russell Blair wrote:
Fred, OK thanks I didnt want all this for nothing.
I will need this for my server as well. ? if the trap is only for W-K-N what
happen if a DX station (UK) connects to you and you TX at PSK500.

Russell 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door! 2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
Skype-Russell.Blair
Hell Field #300