[pskmail] Re: New stuff on PSKMaildownloads... (pskmail_server version 2.1.n)

  • From: Franz Rohrauer <franz.rohrauer@xxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:20:29 +0200

Rein,

tnx for mail. My experience in installing and running pskmail_server
2.1.n:

Installation-procedure: works well
Fldigi:
- works without crashes, when started via terminal (NOT xterm!!!)
- crashes on tx (transmitting qsl-message, beacon-signal, ...), when it
had been started via xterm (both modes: 'normal' and 'waterfall-only').
So it crashes also, when it had been started via 'pskmail_server'.

So I start fldigi as well as rflinkserver via terminal and the server is
running without any problems!

73, 55 de

franz, oe5rtl