[pskmail] Re: New pskmail server release 0.9.25

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:15:45 -0800 (PST)

Andy, you got a server with 0.9.25 on it so I can test 0.3.9 from Texas.

Russell NC5O
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)