[pskmail] Re: New live cd beta

  • From: ve7cus@xxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:26:13 -0800

Dave,
I have a FT-847 which is not listed on fldigi page. I could try another Yaesu rig but I didn't have time today so reverted to the previous CD which was quick to set up with hamib.

Darrel

On 2-Mar-07, at 12:19 PM, David Vrona wrote:

Darrel,

I think you are better off with the version that does not use the hamlib libraries.

Did you look on the fldigi home page for an .xml file that matches your rig ?

What rig do you have ?

Dave
n9qnz

On 3/2/07, ve7cus@xxxxxxx <ve7cus@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I tried to use the live-CD today for the server but found there were
no hamlib rig libraries when using that version of fldigi.

Darrel