[pskmail] New live cd available

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 23:01:19 +0100

Hi all,

The new live cd is now available!

This cd features the latest versions of client and server for pskmail
(with all the nice new features available there). Also there is xastir,
tlf, wsjt, xdx, gmfsk, fldigi and much more to explore on the cd. Also
available is Firefox, evolution, koffice etc.

All the pskmail files are tied to our subversion server and its possible
to update them while running. New scripts for backup and restore of your
home folder are also onboard.

I recommend this mirror at the moment:
http://sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pub/linux/ham/pskmail/psklive_2007_2.iso
(I hope it will soon be available on the US mirror as well).

Rein and Thomas has helped me test this cd and I feel confident that
this is a really nice and stable release. Thanks to them and all others
that have contributed in any way.