[pskmail] Re: New jpskmail version, v0.3.3

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 06:31:13 +0200

Hi Greg,

Just a quick check, is it fldigi 3.10? I know there is an older version
of fldigi in synaptic and it will behave like you described if trying to
communicate with that. If not then pse try to telnet to fldigi by
issuing "telnet localhost 7322", if that does not work then there is
something blocking the connect.

73 de Per, sm0rwo