[pskmail] New installers for jPSKmail-2.0.30, updated installers

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 09:06:03 +0100

Hi all,

The installers for 2.0.30 were released too early, before testing even.
I had the same issue all you others had (no sound). I have rebuilt the installers and I now have sound on Linux Mint 14 and Windows 7 (64). The updated installers are available here:
http://www.crusefalk.se/jpskmailinstall/

They are still named version 2.0.30, this is just a rebuild of the installers. Sorry about this, I know its an alpha release but I want it to at least work when released :(.

73, Per
sm0rwo