[pskmail] Re: New Server Live CD

  • From: Marcus KD0JKM <kd0jkm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:59:04 -0500

Hi Rein,

Thank you for your kind reply! Do I understand you correctly that the "Server
Live CD" incorporates both the Linux operating system AND the PSKServer in one
package, all preconfigured?

If so, I guess I could run it on Parallels on my OSX without rebooting the OSX?
That's maybe a question to be answered by trial and error.

Sounds exciting! Only really need to work out which transceiver to purchase to
dedicate to this task, which can also be controlled to scan several bands (and
not cost that much - haha!).

vy 73 de KD0JKM Marcus

---
SELCALL ID 3455