[pskmail] Re: New PSK Mail Server Atlanta, Georgia USA in testing

  • From: Bernard Dekok <kc9sgv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 17:58:15 -0600

Hi Lee,

Great news.
I already emailed Dan re some technical issues that I have experienced over
here with setting up PSKMail on HF.
Please feel free to test my server at all times.

Please advertise your server here, to keep the server info in one place.
Just get a free account first, I think.
http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/PSKmailservers

Best 73,
Bernie Dekok