[pskmail] Re: Need to increase Windows memory space: How?

  • From: "Richard Harrison" <rh3x@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:03:00 -0500

Rein:

1. Very good. Changed -m 192 to -m 256, which resulted in 34.7M of RAM-disk versus 2.8M. Able to run PSKMail/fldigi and still show 23.6M remaining.

2. Also made iso bootable CD that works fine also. But FLARQ is not included - it should be.

3. Have not been able to contact any servers yet, but will continue to beacon and to listen.

de Rich/N2JR  FM18co   Virginia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>