[pskmail] Re: Navcomputer

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 09:55:00 +0100

Hi,

The Pi has been running now for 3 days without any problems. Avg. AIS
targets around 180.
Have been trying to get CM93 to run on it but that gives lots of problems,
Pi crashes and I have to reinstall OpenCPN.
Something with the configfile being corrupt I think.

Thanks Remi for the info. Will try the conversion of KML files to GPX when
the fumes from the all the food from X-Mas has disappeared ;-)

Happy New Year!

73 de Gunnar