[pskmail] Re: N8ET on 14.076

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:22:25 +0100

Alan,

have a look at [options]. Did you enter a server call in there?

You can produce a little file called .servers which contains
the calls of various servers, and these will come up in the 'server' drop down
list
at the bottom of the app. You can also just enter the server call there.

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com