[pskmail] Re: N8ET on 14.076

  • From: "Alan Kepple" <akepple@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:05:05 -0400

Hi,
 Bill I'll try you on 14.076.  I just installed client version 0.7 and
fldigi 2.10 and am not sure yet if everything is working properly.  When I
send a connect the target station does not appear in the string.  It is only
sending the port number and then my call and then what looks like the
checksum.  Have I mis-installed a config file?
   Alan KD4QCL