[pskmail] Re: N5ALE Server

  • From: jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:11:42 -0800 (PST)

I updated the server and it said I had 8 messages. I was able to list all my
messages sitting in the mail queue. But, when I clicked Read and enter the
number of the message in the entry field, it would return :
Your msg:0 -end-

Jason
Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: You need at least an entry in the user
database, otherwise the server has no clue where to find your mail.
Dit it say xx mails when you connected?

You can set/change the user record yourself by connecting the server and
sending your data  via the úpdate server' dialogue.

When trying to read the email, first enter the number (lowr entry field) and
then click READ.
Otherwise it will try to read message 0, and that is not available.

The error message points at problems to connect to an internet server. I am at
webmail at the moment, so I cannot look. You can find a clue when you look at
the server code at line 1634 (needs to be the same version though)...

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P

I connected to N5ALE's machine using the PSKmail CD ( an older version) , until
I get my slight issue resolved. I was able to connect and upload my
information. I was also able to list my mail, but when I tried tor retrieve the
messages using READ and inputting the number of the message I wanted to
receive, I would get a message,
> Your msg:0
> -end-
> Does Rich need to allow me access to get the mail?
>
> Also, later on in my session, I received an:
> could not open connection: operation now in progress at
> /home/guest/rflinkserver.pl line 1634
>

> Jason

http://pa0r.blogspirit.com

Looking for earth-friendly autos?