[pskmail] N5ALE Server

  • From: jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:20:15 -0800 (PST)

I connected to N5ALE's machine using the PSKmail CD ( an older version) , until
I get my slight issue resolved. I was able to connect and upload my
information. I was also able to list my mail, but when I tried tor retrieve the
messages using READ and inputting the number of the message I wanted to
receive, I would get a message,
Your msg:0
-end-
Does Rich need to allow me access to get the mail?

Also, later on in my session, I received an:
could not open connection: operation now in progress at
/home/guest/rflinkserver.pl line 1634

Jason