[pskmail] N5ALE

  • From: Ed <autek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PSKmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 20:23:08 -0400

I am still unable to either ping or connect to the server on 14.076. I do not copy the beacon either. I noticed one other east coast ham trying to either connect and/or ping. I have no idea as to what the problem may be. I have only copied the beacon once for about 10 minutes on 30 meters.

I feel confident that fldigi is setup properly, I have used the software from .9 something as an alpha tester.

Using the livecd the pskmail client is easily setup and as far as I know is working correctly.

Any ideas

Ed W3NR