[pskmail] Re: Monitoring

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 14:36:50 +0200 (CEST)

OK... I just checked the config on my eeePC running UBUNTU and I could not see
the effect you are describing...

The config file is ~/.pskmail/configuration.xml on UBUNTU.

When I change the beacon minute on the GUI it is stored in the xml file
When I change the beacon minute in the prefs dialog it also gets changed in the
GUI and stored in the xml file
When I change the status text in the APRS tab it is immediately stored in the
xml file
When I change the posit data in the prefs dialog they get changed in the APRS
tab
When I send a beacon this data is used correctly.

When I restart the app the data stored in the xml file is used...

Are you using windows perhaps? I did not check that yet... also did not check
on puppy...
By the way, on window$ the config file is  your user/pskmail/configuration.xml

You can easily check the file after changing the data (with wordpad, gedit, vi,
etc...).

Rein PA0R