[pskmail] Re: Monitoring

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <kl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 10:51:50 +0200

Yes. And fixed position on APRS TAB is there, but not on Preferences/UserData TAB. If reenterd on this TAB and OK-Button it says "...stored", but this is a lie ;-)

Also beacon text is no longer stored.

Klaus

Am 08.04.2011 18:37, schrieb G6CKR:
Currently testing the latest Alpha.
There is an issue with config.
Even today's version (8th Apr) does not save or use a change the the
beacon minute set.
And although it reads in the APRS beacon  string info it does not use in
until clicked on and return is hit see my raw pkts for proof.
73 Roger G6CKR
On 08/04/11 17:29, John Douyere wrote:
I second Roger's request. The automatic reset to Psk500r is a pain if
you don't want to use the default mode.

73s, John

On 06/04/2011 7:22 PM, "G6CKR"<radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>  wrote:

When monitoring stations that have dropped to the slower modes where,
the mode has been set by RSID PskMail resets to PSK500R during the
exchange.
This makes it harder to see how well the stations are doing.
I'm not sure if there is a easy fix. Maybe just a monitor button which
stops auto mode resetting and just follows the RSID until reset.
73 Roger