[pskmail] Re: Message: "not my call"

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 09:57:09 +1100

Hi Gil,

I had a look at the log you sent and there are strange thing there that I
can't explain looking at the code and that is the "," on the separate line.
It is supposed to print a few lines with the modes selected, instead it does
:

"CONNECT:protocol:1

,

14:42 UTC Oct-18-2011: Not my call..."
So I would suggest if possible to re-install a newer version like 1.4.12.

Also, the $debug = 2;  should make it print the data in the connect block
one by one and it doesn't.

This is not an obvious one, but we'll get that bug..hihi

Also as to your question about reception: no it can't be, because the
integrity of the connect block your server received had to be good,
otherwise it would have been rejected well before arriving at that point in
the code.

Thanks for your assistance.

73, John