[pskmail] Re: Making Progress!

  • From: ve7cus@xxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:28:20 -0700

Hi Paul,

VE7SUN is off the air until tomorrow morning. The radio was being used for Field Day and I am to tired to go put it back today.

Darrel

On 22-Jun-07, at 6:19 PM, paul wrote:

Hello All,

Thanks for all of your help thus far. I think I am very close to getting this working!

I now have FLDIGI working and PTT works OK
When I do "echo "test arq" > gmfsk_autofile" my radio transmits.
I have filled in the fields in "Options" with:

My Call: AE6JN
Link To VE7SUN
Block Length 5
Latitude 33.8958
Longitude 118.042
Beacon QRG Nr. 1

I see the words Off-line at the bottom of the psk_arq window
If I type in VE7SUN in the space under "MAIL/APRS" and press the connect button nothing happens.

I notice in the terminal window for psk_arq.pl it says:

Program start
X Error: BadDevice. Invalid or uninitialized input device 166
Major opcode: 144
Minor opcode: 3
Resource id: 0x0
Failed to open device
rflinkclient.pl: no process killed
tail: /home/kb2shu//gMFSK.log: file truncated

And after the connect attempt I see this:

tail: write error: Broken pipe
tail: write error
rflinkclient.pl: no process killed

Paul Delaney