[pskmail] Re: Mail refresh

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 21:33:44 +0200

Thanks Franco,

I just wrote and commited refresh after clear to subversion a few hours ago. I
dont think its in any alpha yet, if you did not get the latest and build it
using netbeans then pse try again with the next installer (should be available
tomorrow). I did not think of refresh on new mail so I will add that as well.

Sri about my bad italian, I will change it.

73 de Per
SM0RWO

----- Ursprungsmeddelande -----