[pskmail] Re: Mac or BSD users?

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 21:07:11 +0100 (CET)

Hi Ignacio,

You could try SM0RWO, PI4TUE or IS0GRB-3 om 10147.0 (center frequency), which are running  PSKmail 1.0 alpha test software with

asymmetric automatic mode adaptation. Set both server mode and client mode to PSK500R, and the servers will

automatically choose the optimum upload and download modes for the channel after the session starts...

For this to work, set Fldigi->Configuration->Misc->Pskmail->Report ARQ frames average S2N.

This does not work on the Intermar servers on 10148.0...

From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pskmail] Mac or BSD users?
To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 3:11 PM

Hi all,

For the next major release I would like to get test reports from Mac and
BSD users. Are there any such users here?
I think I have the install process ok for those platforms but I have
nothing to test with. So if you would like to try it out then pse just
drop me a line.