[pskmail] Re: Mac or BSD users?

  • From: Ignacio de Córdoba <ignaciodecordoba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 20:45:37 +0100

Hello,
I am testing PSKMail 0.5. Just updated from subversion and built it. It seems
to work fine with last fldigi 3.20.0b3 and I usually have decent connection
with DK4XI-30 from Madrid.

sm0rwo, do you want me to test any thing in special? I am using Snow Leopard
MacOS.

I have seen that if I set PSK250 from pskmail, the mode is changed in fldigi
but when I click connect, it goes back to PSK250R and transmits in PSK250R;
don't know if it is the desired behaviour.

Regards,
ea3gmc