[pskmail] Re: Lubuntu 12.04

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 09:37:57 +0200

Report from the "Spaceship"!

Thanks Per, remembered now that's what you told me last time but having a
Teflon brain does not make thing easier! It only gets more slippery by the
years ;-)

In the Lubuntu iso there was no gedit so I had to install that.
uucp and dialout has to have the username otherwise ptt will not work.

The server SA6BQZ-1 is now up again from 20120621 0700UTC and the working
conditions are:
IC-7200, 40W, dipol for 30m
Lubuntu 12.04
Standard fldigi
No hardware ptt
No RigCat
No HamLib
Changes to the "group" settings line uucp and dialout, username added
Rigcontroll from Reins setting:
$rigtype = 361;
$rigrate = 19200;
$rigdevice = "/dev/ttyUSB0";
$scanner = "F";
$qrgfile = "$ENV{HOME}/.pskmail/qrg/freqs.txt";
$freq_offset = 0;
@freq_corrections = qw (-1500 -1500 -1500 -1500 -1500);

Also in the freq.txt the last line USB,USB,..... is taken away, that made it
turn of the "data" on the IC-7200.

Fingers crossed that there will be no freezing of fldigi now.

73 de Gunnar

  _____