[pskmail] Re: Livecd Backup Script

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 22:54:28 +0100

sön 2007-01-21 klockan 16:45 -0500 skrev Ed:
> Per, Rein's backup script did not work on the livecd. A console opened
> just for a moment, closed and the backup did not run. I used the backup
> from mcn instead.
>
> Ed W3NR

Hi Ed,

The cause for that could be that the script failed to find the usb
memory. Its supposed to be mounted as /mnt/removable or similar, what is
your memory called ? When you put the usb stick in the pc its supposed
to open a window asking if it should mount it, answer yes to mount and
open as a new window and check then what its called. Perhaps we need
more names to that script.