[pskmail] Re: LiveCD Permission Denied

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 16:26:48 +0100

sön 2006-12-24 klockan 15:58 +0100 skrev Rein Couperus PA0R:
> Ed, there is nothing wrong with the database on the CD...
>
> * cp rflink_users.db.template rflink_users.db
> * ./user_db.pl
>
> You will find that the database now has 3 callsigns: TEMPLATE, TEST and
> SM0RWO. You can now add other callsigns.
>
> 73,
>
> Rein PA0R
>
> By the way, WHAT A SMASHING BACKGROUND PICTURE ON THE CD!!

Thanks,

Its a picture from the archipelago here in Stockholm. We were on a two
week sailing out to the outer parts of the Archipelago and that picture
is taken while moored on Grönskär (which is a nice island with sauna in
the very outer parts of the archipelago). You can tell that we are some
distance from the mainland as it is a sunset and it sets in the sea.