[pskmail] Re: Live Distro problems....:-(

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:57:18 +0200

PSKmail has been developed on a UBUNTU 6.06 LTS system.
Although the development system now runs 7.10, I am generating all
puppy stuff on a dedicated 6.06 machine.

All live CD versions run on all systems here (5 different desktops,
3 different laptops).

And I have a puppy version running on my XYL's windows XT machine.

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com