[pskmail] Live CD

  • From: Walt DuBose <dubose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 21:14:08 -0600

I finally got a copy of the Live CD which came from http://sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pub/linux/ham/pskmail/ I couldn't get the ones on the other mirror servers to work.

This is great. I now need to run it on this PC and fix the CD drive on the another PC I have, a Dell GX-150, and run it on that CD.

I can't wait until I can get my computer connected to my RigBlaster and get on-the-air at least with Fldigi.

FLdigi seems so simple to run and I think when I spend more time on PSKMail, it will also be nice.

Thanks to Rein and all those who helped him on PSKMail and to Dave and his "helpers" on Fldigi...this is super software.

Is there room to put the OpenOffice word processor on the Live CD and an OpenSource spreadsheet?

Thanks & 73,

Walt/K5YFW