[pskmail] Re: List of Servers/Frequencies

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 00:02:22 +0200

> Is there an up-to-date list of PSKMail servers (call/location/frequency) on
> the
> web or in someone's listings?
>
> I need to start making my system start scanning for them now that I can
> switch
> automatically between 80/40/30M and 20-10M antennas.  I expect to aim my LPDA
> toward EU.  I am located in EL09.
>
> Tnx & 73,
>
> Walt/K5YFW
>
> PS...I've been off list due to illness so you have had ur chance to talk
> about
> me.  Hi Hi.

I hope the ops have kept the list up-to-date...

It is at http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/PSKmailservers.

Only the servers have scanning facility, the clients are fixed frequency.

You could look into the archive what we talked about you :-)

BTW, I will have to undergo medical treatment on friday, so I will probably be
in the background for some time, hopefully not too long...

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com