[pskmail] Re: Linux install for PSKmail server?

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <kl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:38:39 +0200

Gunnar,

for handling of USB devices google for "udev-rules".

Booting depends if you use the Windows loader or the Linux loader. Completely different handling between XP ins Vista/7. Same with old and new Grub version.

Radio Erivan says : "it dpends..." :-).

73 Klaus

Am 14.09.2011 09:14, schrieb Gunnar Bulukin:
Good morning Rein,

I have been trying to find a file to edit because now it is not Ubuntu but
Windows that starts fist even if Ubuntu was installed after windows.

//gunnar