[pskmail] Re: Link between fldigi and jpskmail

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 19:16:33 +1100

Hi Steve,

No I haven't seen that before and I certainly don't expect it to be normal.

I strongly suspect it is related to the issue you have with Fldigi locking
up as the transfer is done by tcp/ip to localhost and there could be some
networking issue.

Have you tried to stop both the wireless and wired ethernet connection, as
this would leave only the loop interface on?

Another option would be to spy on the network packets for that particular
port (see the client's configuration screen).

The only other thing I can think of at the moment which would explain the
issue being with some mode and not others would be cpu load but I am sure
you checked that already.

Mfsk and Thor modes are much more demanding than the strait psk modes.

Regards,

John