[pskmail] Re: Link between fldigi and jpskmail

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 11:33:49 +1100

Rein, Steve,

I did large web pages downloads and sent email with attachments last
night and today in both PSK500 and THOR11 (more or less the extremes
of speed) and I could not reproduce the "Fldigi locking up" issue with
the latest pskmail server, fldigi and java source (of the 29th of
January in the alpha directory).

I run eeeBuntu and I use portaudio but point towards the /dev/dsp/ devices.

The timing is broken but for the faster modes. There was mountains of
overlapping frames with THOR11. The server is stuck on this 10 seconds
timeout for some reason. Any idea why Rein?

Regards,

John