[pskmail] Re: Lightweight, backpack "Pskmailing"

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 22:05:56 +0100

Hi Karel,

If you are refering to the server live cd then I really do not know as I
have not run it. But, I did run the client CD and could not find any
shortcut for either fldigi or jpskmail. I had to open the file browser
and click through a few folders to find them. Pse have a look in that
file browser. I have not used puppy at all really, I would have liked to
see shortcuts for fldigi and the server there but it should all be
there, you just have to find it..

Regarding the server install I would...
1. Download and install fldigi
2. Download the server and uncompress it.
3. open a terminal and cd into the wherever you placed the files
4. Enter "./INSTALL"
5. Answer yes whenever it asks if it should install things for you
6. Launch the server or edit pskmailrc.pl with your details.

73 de Per
SM0RWO