[pskmail] Re: Jpskmail and UI-view

  • From: G6CKR <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 11:35:12 +0000

ui-view.org is the place to go.

Unfortunately for us, as it was very much Roger Barkers baby it was his wish that the source code was destroyed.

He did provide the excellent interface for ad-dons / plugins etc. which is why the program still has the following it has.
Any assistance you might need should be available form the Yahoo group.
As an aside on what I think was the first anniversary of Rogers passing his call-sign was made up of objects in mid Atlantic I think they were all individual hams if not certainly most were with a few seconds to complete the task. The source is a loss but it was a dying man's wish and his to do as he wished. As I am about take my morning Chemo Tablets you can emagine this has been a bit harder to write than I expected.

For those that were already aware this the second day of cycle 2 but the first at home hence being a bit out of sync as there are extra tablets te take for 2 days some before the food before the Chemo. Wont bore you further
 73 Roger G6CKR

On 03/03/2011 10:51, Klaus Lohmann wrote:
Roger,

what happened to the original source code of uiview32? There might be someone with the appropriate skills who wants to continue the work of G4IDE. http://www.ui-view.com is obviously no longer the home of uiview.

74, Klaus

Am 03.03.2011 10:39, schrieb Roger G6CKR:
No problem.
The Reg message is obviously from when the author was still alive.
BTW the fee was only ever £10 and worth it for the mail support alone.
Also I took over the Ownership of the email list and registered
uivew-org to help keep the support running
73 Roger
On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 07:57 +0100, Pär Crusefalk wrote:
Ah, I should have read it better then. I guess those things are like
spam email to me, I just never read them. All I saw was the "UI-View32
cannot be used without a registration." header. Of course that is a good
cause to support!!

73 de Per

ons 2011-03-02 klockan 22:21 +0000 skrev G6CKR:
Can I point out that that it is a requested donation to a local Cancer
charity in your area in honour of the author of ui-view. Ir can be your
local hospice that someone you know  / knew is / was using.
You can visit ui-view.org and follow the route to get a registration
number the donation is not compulsory.
73 Roger

On 02/03/2011 21:31, Pär Crusefalk wrote:
Hi  fred,

I tested that and I got two versions of UI-view for it. One was the 32
bit version and it required a sacrifice of first born to run (some
license and pay crap) but the 16 bit version (the older) would actually
run without paying. I cant remember the exact menu as it was a bit
illogical. Anyway, I set up a connection to an internet server at local host using port 8063. And, it did work. I have that thing installed at
home so I can write it down if you need it. But, its not that hard if
you use the 16-bit version.

73 de Per,
sm0rwo

ons 2011-03-02 klockan 19:00 +0000 skrev Frederic Bouchet:
Who can explain me how to run Jpskmail and Ui-View under windows ??

Thank you in advance

fred F4EED

Bouchet Frédéric (F4EED)
Envoyé de mon Iphone