[pskmail] Re: Jamming??

  • From: Rein Couperus PA0R <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 17:50:32 +0200

O.K., I have changed the protocol to include a session byte which is set
during opening of the session. Connect-ack can now only be received by
the client call which is addressed (as it should have been in the first
place...), and both data and status will only be received by the client
with the right session id. The session id is incremented with every new
connect.

A snapshot of the latest files for testing is at:

http://sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pub/linux/ham/pskmail/snapshot/

I will do some more testing until I do an official release with all the
new goodies. The change went so smoothly that i MUST have forgotten
something.