[pskmail] Re: Introduction

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 15:26:47 +0100

Hi William,

I normally can work SM0RWO on 30 meters during the day time from your qth.
Maybe you can put a beacon on 10148 so we can check the logs to see if
you are getting through. I can hear IS0GRB-3 here very well, but
DK4XI-0 is too close to work. At the moment SM0RWO-9 is booming in here
with a fish pole antenna (S9+). You should listen in the first 5 minutes of the
hour for
the beacons. You can check the on-line logs from PI4TUE and SM0RWO to see
if your beacons make it (www.pskmail.it).

Try a callsign without a "/", and put the /EA5 in the status message... Send us
the callsign
you use so I can grep the server log :)

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com