[pskmail] Re: Installing the pskmail server on debian (ubuntu)= systems

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 09:04:26 +0100 (CET)

I will try to make a new puppy image today...

Actually, when you have the latest puppy, it is quite easy to upgrade the server

yourself:

1: Install the latest fldigi .pet (3.20) from the http://www.wihkj.com/beta site

2: Download pskmail_server-1.0.0.tar.gz from http://hermes.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pskmail

3: Untar the archive (tar zxvf xxxx.tar.gz)

4: copy the following files to /usr/local/share/pskmail:

- ./pskmail_server-1.0.0/scripts/rflinkuser.pl

- ./pskmail_server-1.0.0/scripts/arq.pm

That's all...

But there will be a new puppy today..

-