[pskmail] Re: Installers for jPSKmail 2.0.19

  • From: Jan Bruggeman <jan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 13:22:26 +0100

All,

I've just installed jPSKmail-2.0.19 on Debian 5 and on Lubuntu 10.04
without problems.

I'm going to try it on windows xp later ...

The execution rights on the file were not set after downloading, I have
to do that manually (as always). Afaik that's normal.

Thanks for the installer !

--
mvg,

jan Bruggeman - ON4AIN