[pskmail] Re: Info on PSKMail client

  • From: karel Fassotte <karel.fassotte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:12:51 -0500

Hello All, Per and Rein especially.
Ik have a mailserver running now, but I still have a lot of questiongs.
De server runs on puppy, its version 1.0. I think I dont have all
configurations details.
Why can's I use other than Thor22 and PSK500? What should I configure?
Where can I configure the beacon message?
Is seems the beacon transmits only on a single frecuency.
The server changes frecuencies I configure, but I don't understand the
skeduling very well. Is there a special skedule file, or has the skedule be
included in the pskmailrc.pl??
Now the server changes about each 4 minutes, but were can I configure that.
Thanks
73
Karel HC1AKP