[pskmail] Re: Info about 9A1CRA server

  • From: karel Fassotte <karel.fassotte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 09:34:46 -0500

Per thanks, I beleive I called you Sven in my mail, I am sorry for that.
Do you know if there is a difference between the installation of PSKmail in
f.i. Ubuntu on the HD and the puppy live CD.
Its seems much more easy to install puppy in a wondows partition or a linux
partition, than install the PSKmail on Linux O.S.
Yes I will try your suggestions and be back to let you know what happens.
greetings Karel