[pskmail] Re: Igate settings

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 12:15:15 +0100

Hi Seli,

The aprs server port is only there to allow you to connect a local aprs mapper
direct to jpskmail and is not related to the igate. There is an image of the
igate tab in the latest manual but not much text. Just make sure you have a
callsign there, select an aprs server and click the checkbox. When the text
changes to on its up and running. You can also display the traffic to be sure
it does something.

73 de Per

----- Ursprungsmeddelande -----