[pskmail] Re: IS0GRB-3 Server info

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 17:13:41 +0200

Hi Roberto,

I must admit that I have not done the fldigi setup as accurately as you
seem to have. For rx I try to pick a semistrong signal and adjust the
line in drive so that I am not overdriving fldigi and decode is working
fine. The line level seems to be a trade off really, if I adjust it for
the weak signals then its too much for everything else and if I make
sure the strong signals are ok then the weak are not readable.
Regarding tx I try to adjust the level to the point where I reach a good
output but I am well below the point where the ALC starts to rise.

Your setup seems vy nice. I lack a good PSU now and I have beeen looking
at one, also been thinking abt setting up a solar panel and a battery to
be able to work anytime.

73 de Per, sm0rwo