[pskmail] Re: IC-7200 coorection

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 12:04:36 +0200

Hi Rein,

There is something with the TX not working ok, it is transmitting but the
signal is totally unreadable. Changed the usblevel to 20 and the pwout to 20
but still no clear signal. I don't understand what can be wrong in the
settings in IC-7200. Maybe you have the time during the afternoon, via
Skype, to check my settings and compare it to yours.
Did the test accordingly to your mail and I can se that it is writing what
to send in fldigi but no tx!?
Added a sound file for you to listen to;-)

73 de Gunnar