[pskmail] IC-707

  • From: "SA6BQZ Gunnar" <sa6bqz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 10:22:19 +0100

Hi,

I tested for a while to run PSKclient/server on my IC-707 could not get it to
work. When running on my IC-706 there is no problems after changing BFO from
600 to 900 Hz.

1. Has anyone any idea if it is possible to use the IC-707. It is a bit
expensive to buy a separate unit just for the hobby of running a server (second
hand IC-706MKIIG is ~€850), the IC-706 that I am using right now soon goes into
my sailing boat;-)

2. I have had some talks with Per to change my beacon frec to from 30m to 40m
band. What frequency is recommended to use for tx and rx (RX 7048 TX 7047.1??)
and minute 2 for to not get into conflict with other servers?

73 de Gunnar SA6BQZ