[pskmail] Re: I got mail!

  • From: Ignacio de Córdoba <ignaciodecordoba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 18:14:51 +0100

Hi Pär,
just checkedout last version. It built as v0.5 on the fly and it starts OK on
my MacOS 10.6. It doesn't seem to connect fine to fldigi 3.12.5 though... makes
it repeat commands leaving T/R on. Anyway, I'll start reviewing sources and try
to get some newer fldigi for MacOS. Building fldigi for Mac seems not as
straightfull as jpskmail.

Ignacio