[pskmail] How to install PSKmail in UBUNTU 5.10 to work PSK250?

  • From: "Jesus S" <ea1cfa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:35:21 +0100

Hello everybody:
Thank you for reading this message.
First I must say that I am a novice.
A couple of weeks ago I started the PSKLive Linux distro but after I entire
that European servers now have changed PSK250 thus I need to install the
PSKmail on the hard drive because fldigi included on this CD is not
available in this way.

My questions are:

In my PC I installed UBUNTU 5.10, Is it possible to install the PSKmail to
work PSK250 in this system?

Someone might indicate to me how to install PSKmail bearing in mind that I
have no knowledge of Linux, is it possible?

 Awaiting your news, I dismissal with a warm greeting

Jesus EA1CFA