[pskmail] Re: Help / About problem with javapskmail.jar (Linux and Windows)

  • From: G6CKR <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 11:28:15 +0100

As per Tweet -7 installed and tested for specifics.
Help > About window now closes correctly with close button and the X.
Highlight and save from the Terminal window also tested.
And now a question.
I noticed that !pskmail appeared twice in my Tweet do I not need to
start the line with it any more as long as I send from the tweet tab.