[pskmail] Re: Hello

  • From: "John Douyere" <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:28:52 +1000

Hi Rein,

Thanks for the wiki access. I will keep my server's status up-to-date there.

Since I am not keen in putting up a fan dipole for the server, I was
thinking about getting an auto tuner for my dipole/parallel feeder line. I
want to use the scheduling function rather than the scanning since the noise
coming from relay clicks every minute or so will create problems with the
xyl. So I expect to see a tune only when there is a change of
frequency which will be minimal during the day. Further, since the frequency
will be the same for each individual band, the auto tuner will use it's
memory every time which will be pretty fast.

Anyone has experience with scheduling option and the auto-tuner solution in
this application?

Your comments will be appreciated.

73s,

John